CONTRATAÇÃO IMEDIATA! Bilíngüe (Português / Inglês)
Precisamos de Representantes Bilíngües (Português / Inglês) para Atendimento ao Cliente na área de Orlando!
Você é cidadão nos EUA ou está legalmente autorizado a trabalhar nos EUA?
Você têm um diploma colegial ou equivalente?
Você é fluente em Inglês e Português?
Você têm um ano de experiência de trabalho relacionados em Atendimento ao Cliente, Call Centers, Hotel,Hotelaria ou Indústria?
Você têm experiência em informática?
Então este pode ser o lugar certo para você!
A new call center will be opening in the Orlando area specifically designed to meet the needs of our Portuguese speaking clients. The Customer Service representative will provide excellent levels of customer service to resolve customer queries, both over the phone and via web chats, emails, etc.
We will be screening candidates all day THIS FRIDAY, February 10, 2012!!! If you happen to get this after Friday, contact us anyways as we may still have positions available.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage customer complaints regarding overbooking and hotel amenities/services in a professional manner resolving the problem through the most effective means possible
• Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support
• Act as main point of contact with hotels verifying guest information as needed
• Communicate any developments in service, products, website, or systems
• Answer any incoming questions from customers (system, reservations, etc.)
• Provide guidance to hotels in utilizing and optimizing our systems
• Ensure timely follow up with hotels provided through feedback
• Resolve any issues/complaints that have been detailed on the incoming guest reviews and take appropriate action as needed
• Ensure that all administration is completed as required
• Team player, with a genuine interest resolving customer problems. Solid ability to resolve customer problems effectively
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Bi-lingual in Portuguese and English, multi-lingual a strong plus: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Turkish are preferred
• Articulate with excellent telephone manner
• Dependable, enthusiastic
• Shift flexibility required, hiring for all shifts including some Saturdays and Sundays REQUIRED.
• High school graduate or equivalency
• 1 year of related work experience in a customer service, handling customer complaints, resolving problems, etc.
• Hotel/Hospitality industry experience a plus
• Call center experience in any industry strongly preferred
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have legal authorization to work in the US.
Competitive Compensation Package
Language and Shift Premiums
Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
Por favor envie CV para email@example.com ou ligue para (407) 748-2582 e fale com Ruth